Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Brandon and I went to Boise for the weekend to celebrate mine and Kim's birthday!! We started off with going to Ice World to ice skate which Jeff and Kim had never done so it was really entertaining. We then went to and earlier dinner and went to The Cheesecake Factory and let me tell you that food is the best food EVER!!! I forgot how much I loved it their. Then we went cosmic bowling in a bowling alley that had 40 some odd lanes in it. The boys were getting tired of me taking pictures they said they felt like they had paparazzi all over them! On Sunday morning before we left we went to Kim's mom house and had a birthday lunch and hung out for a bit (and caught the 1st qtr of the Steelers game). I was a very fun weekend and I miss you so much Kim thanks for the awesome fun time we had!

No comments: